The Monier Elemental slate tile combines the authenticity of natural slate with all the benefits of a lightweight structural roofing system.
Features and Benefits
- Design Flexibility
- Strong & Lightweight
- Angular or Low Pitch
- Created for All Elements
- Range of panel sizes for great coverage options.
- Beautifully recreated slate and shingle styles, for high-class aesthetic appeal
- 6 contemporary colour options
Strong & Lightweight
- Backed by 30-year structural guarantee.
- Independently tested by CSIRO (AS4046) and Codemark (30073) certified to NZBC requirements.
- High strength to weight ratio
Angular or Low Pitch
- Perfectly designed for monolithic roofs to a pitch as low as 10°
- Streamlined and slim 12mm designs to capture clean lines.
Created for All Elements
- Rust free – perfect for coastal areas
- Built to withstand rain, hail & sun
- Long lasting UV-resistant coating system
Your roof tiles are the beautiful and tough exterior, but roof underlay is the hidden second skin™ that provides extra protection when you need it most.